selling a home
As your Realtor I will walk you through the process from beginning to end.
In representing you in the sale of your home, there are hundreds of functions I perform based on your specific situation. But the very first thing I do is LISTEN - I listen to you to fully understand your situation, experience, timing, and concerns.
You don’t want someone who’s going to put a For Sale sign in the yard and hope for the best. Look for someone who has aggressive and innovative approaches, and knows how to market your property competitively on the Internet. Buyers today want information fast, so it’s important that your Realtor is responsive.
- Inspect your home and provide a written Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) based on extensive market research.
- Provide a suggested list price range, most likely sale price range, estimate of all closing costs, and net equity.
- Offer suggestions for improvements to enhance your home’s value.
- Help you fill out and understand all documentation required for listing your property.
- List your home in the MLS with multiple photos, visual tour, and other available marketing methods.
- Expose your property through extensive marketing, advertising, and personalized promotion.
- Display your home on hundreds of websites with multiple photos, visual tours and “enhanced” descriptive copy.
- Provide you with a written marketing plan.
- Promote your home to all members of my office and invite agents, owners, and Relocation Director to view home during weekly office tour.
- At your option, conduct open houses for co-operating Realtors and the public.
- Provide you with feedback provided by agents showing your home.
- Keep you abreast of changes in market affecting salability of your home.
- Present, explain, and negotiate on your behalf all offers received.
Closing Your Sale
- Once a contract is finalized, provide executed copies to you, all Realtors, attorneys, and other appropriate service providers.
- Follow through on all contingencies and deadlines keeping you aware any pertinent developments.
- Coordinate the closing with you, lender, buyer’s Realtor and respective attorneys.
- Attend closing with you.
Talk to me about getting your home ready to sell.
Successful sales balance four components: the market, price, condition of the house, and exposure. During a time that can be emotionally trying for you and your family, I develop and carry out the steps necessary not only to sell your home but to obtain the best possible outcome.Contact Liz Anderson
First Class Service, Value & Results.
SEARCH FOR YOUR DREAM HOME
Whether you are looking for a single-family home, a luxury estate, a condo or town home, golf course communities, new construction, or something on the water, you can find it here.
APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE
At Waterstone Mortgage, we're dedicated to providing the best mortgage lending experience possible. We know that home purchases are often the largest investments our clients will make in their lifetimes, and we do everything in our power to make each venture memorable and enjoyable.